Our Florida accident attorneys help the injured across the nation.
Ratzan Law Group is a law firm with a national scope. Located in downtown Miami, we represent individuals, families and consumers throughout the United States.
We are also a bilingual law firm. We provide legal services in English and Spanish. In addition to helping clients across the United States and Puerto Rico, our lawyers have served clients from countries such as Argentina, Dominica, Mexico and Panama.
Advocates for the injured, our Florida accident attorneys fight to win.
Our clients have endured catastrophic personal injury or lost loved ones in situations where:
- They have been harmed through medical malpractice and diagnosis errors resulting in brain injury, spinal injury, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, organ damage, amputation, or wrongful death.
- They have suffered critical injury from defective medical devices, such as heart valve implants, pacemakers and catheters.
- They have been seriously harmed by dangerous drugs and drug recalls.
- Their babies were injured at birth, resulting in cerebral palsy, hypoxia, or brachial plexus injury.
- They have been catastrophically injured in auto accidents resulting in brain injuries, amputation or disfigurement, burn injuries or wrongful death.
- They have been injured by way of product liability by using dangerous and defective products such as defective airbags, tobacco products, and toxic chemicals.
- They were victims of transportation negligence including aviation accidents and cruise ship accidents.
In addition to representing injured people and their families, our firm represents plaintiffs who are faced with challenging commercial disputes. We handle cases for clients who have suffered major financial losses and personal damages due to fraud, negligence, and other unfair and wrongful business conduct of another party.
Ratzan Weissman & Boldt is focused on litigation that protects our clients and the greater public. Our Florida accident attorneys are dedicated to helping identify serious acts of medical malpractice, harmful products, acts of negligence and wrongful conduct.
If you have been harmed in this way and believe that you have a case, please arrange a free consultation with the Florida accident attorneys at our firm.
Every day we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations in and out of the courtroom. Let us tell you about our approach to the law, and how we help our clients.